Thank you for your interest in Power And Grace Preparatory Academy. We appreciate the opportunity to introduce you to our academically challenging, Christ-centered school, where we are Preparing Tomorrow’s Leaders! Admission is open to students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin who are looking for a Christian environment with an emphasis on teaching Biblical principles and truths along with strong academics.
The following is a list of procedures that will guide new students applying for admissions to Power and Grace Preparatory Academy:
- Tour of School (Optional) Limited Spots on Thursdays & Fridays from 1pm-2:30pm. Please Call.
- Submit Application
- Pay Application Fee ($175.00)
- Admissions Coordinator will call you and schedule screenings and evaluations
- Screening dates for Pre-K – K will be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 11:45am – 1:00pm
- Screening dates for upper school will be the same days after school only at 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Admissions Coordinator and Principal will determine if applicant is accepted to school. Parent will be notified within 24 hours if all documents have been received to make determination. Once accepted into school parent will begin enrollment process.
- All applicants entering PGPA must be potty trained and able to use the restroom unassisted, to include all preschool students.
- All applicants must meet the Birthdate requirement as followed.
- Pre-K 3 must turn 3 years old by Aug. 15
- Pre-K 4 must turn 4 years old by Aug. 15
- Kindergarten must turn 5 years old by Aug 15
- Failure to disclose all academic, social/emotional, or discipline information for the applicant may result in automatic denial of the applicant. Upon acceptance, the enrollee may not be able to continue as a student of PGPA, if parents are not forthcoming with all applicable information. Answering “yes” to any of the above does not preclude the applicant from enrollment.
Please remember that we are available to answer your questions and assist you in completing your student’s application. We can be reached at (931) 320-9862.
A PGPA representative will contact you to schedule screening within 24 hours once your completed application has been submitted.